Orthodontics correct dental and jaw irregularities to promote optimal dental health. Straight teeth are less likely to get decay or be affected by gum disease because they are easier to clean. A balanced bite makes chewing more efficient and provides harmony between the teeth, facial muscles, and jaw joints. Another added benefit from straight teeth is the positive psychological effects by improving your self-image.
As an Invisalign® trained and certified provider, Dr. Erickson can help you get the straight teeth you’ve always wanted without braces! Invisalign is an exciting technology that gently straightens your teeth using a series of clear, customized, removable aligners. The aligner is a thin piece of medical grade plastic that fits over the teeth like a glove would fit on a hand. There are many benefits to choosing the Invisalign clear braces system:
- Because the aligners are clear, hardly anyone can tell you’re going through treatment
- Average treatment time is about a year
- They are removable so you can continue to eat your favorite foods
- You can brush and floss normally to keep your teeth and gums healthy
- They are more comfortable than traditional braces because they have no sharp wires or brackets to irritate the inside of your cheeks
Is Invisalign® treatment right for you?
Answer a few quick questions, and we’ll help you discover the next step towards your transformation.